An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
The famous story of David vs. Goliath is not only a great story full of victorious drama.
It is also a study in the warfare that is done by a true worshipper who has been equipped in the Presence of the Lord.
A worshipper who is aquatinted with the presence of God wars differently than a person who is unfamiliar with the living presence of God.
David knew many kinds of war, all of which he engaged in as a man of Presence.
-war against bear and lions
-war against evil spirits
-war against Philistine a Giant -war against a demonized king -war against a prideful son
1 Samuel 17:17-58
David, as a worshipper who had been filled with the Spirit, had become a man who was equipped in the Presence of the Lord!
1) Worshippers process Goliaths with a mind of victory not fear because- in the Presence of the Lord you gain confidence in His faithfulness to always conquer enemies.
2) Worshippers primary weapon is the Name of the Lord because- in the Presence of the Lord you gain revelation of the authority of His Name and his Jealousy for It.
3) Worshippers prophesy victorious truth to their enemies because- in the Presence of the Lord you learn that speaking truth breaks the power of lies.4) Worshippers run to the battle line to execute the victory of the Lord because- in the Presence of the Lord you learn to be on the offense and not the defense with the kingdom.
May we give ourselves to be equipped in the Presence by:
1) Being filled with the Holy Spirit
2) Going deep and long in worship