An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
True Unity In the Church
Jonathan Brickley 06.05.16
42 And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. 43 And awe[a] came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles. 44 And all who believed were together and had all things in common. 45 And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need. 46 And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts,
47 praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved.
I Jn 1:3
3 that which we have seen and heard we proclaim also to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ.
1) Devotion to Jesus 2) Fear of God
3) Signs & Wonders 4) Togetherness
“The Fear Of The Lord Is”
- The beginning of knowledge (Prov 1:7) - Hatred of evil (Prov 8:13)
- The beginning of wisdom (Prov 9:10)
- A fountain of life (Prov 14:27)
- Instruction in wisdom (Prov 15:33)
- Turning from evil (Prov 16:6)
- Clean, enduring forever (Psalms 19:9)