An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
John 15:7 (ESV)
If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
John 15:7 (Amplified)
If you remain in Me and My words remain in you [that is, if we are vitally united and My message lives in your heart], ask whatever you wish and it will be done for you.
Ephesians 3:20 (ESV)
Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us,
Ephesians 3:20 (Amplified)
Now to Him who is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly more than all that we dare ask or think [infinitely beyond our greatest prayers, hopes, or dreams], according to His power that is at work within us,
These verses clearly tell us that there is a connection between extraordinary sure answers to prayer and - our lives!
The breakdown of John 15:7:
1) If you abide in me …
2) My words abide in you …
3) ask whatever you wish …
4) IT WILL BE DONE FOR YOU!!!
Starting at the end:
4. The believer must begin to believe that there is no such thing as “unanswered prayer” in the will of the Lord
3. The believer’s asking should be along the lines of their “wishing” or “desires” “delight” “pleasure”
2. The believer should have the words of Jesus “abiding" “remaining” “enduring” “sojourning” "continually kept” “at home” in them so as to form their “will of God wishing”
1. The believer should be “abiding" “remaining” “enduring” “sojourning” continually keeping” “at home” in Jesus so as to form will of God wishing which empowers always answered asking
In order for disciples to bring the kingdom of God on planet earth, as God has designed, they must pray with great success.
It is not normal for a disciple to either “not pray” or to “religiously pray” living with no expectation for answers to his prayers.
The key to radical success in prayer does not have to do with our volume, music style or combinations of right words in prayer.
Our success in prayer has to do with our abiding life and word centered heart-desires in prayer.
You should expect to always get an answer to your prayer.
If you are not getting answers, do not waste time quitting or trying to adjust the form of your prayer, but rather - adjust your life and heart and then pray!