An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
Cornelius is the open door to the nations.
He was honored by God because of two things:
2. Gifts to poor
Because of these two activities in his life he:
1. Received angel visitation
2. Apostolic Gospel visitation
3. Holy Spirit visitation
And the result was the beginning of Matthew 28:18-19
And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
I believe that we are to give ourselves to the nations being disabled so that Jesus might return.
I also believe that the way to this is through our giving ourselves perseveringly to Prayer & Gifts to the Poor.
Prayer Meeting Equipping:
1. We pray together because the AMEN agreement empowers our prayers
Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.
2. When we pray we are all to be led by the Holy Spirit - individually and together.
3. When we pray the scriptures there is increased power and agreement.
4. We pray until the burden and leading subsides in the gathering.
5. Praying together is different than praying alone. We must be more clear and more to the point for the sake of agreement.
6. Easier to pray with smaller cells than big groups for the sake of involvement and agreement.