An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
Then I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse! The one sitting on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he judges and makes war. 12 His eyes are like a flame of fire, and on his head are many diadems, and he has a name written that no one knows but himself. 13 He is clothed in a robe dipped in blood, and the name by which he is called is The Word of God. 14 And the armies of heaven, arrayed in fine linen, white and pure, were following him on white horses. 15 From his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and he will rule them with a rod of iron. He will tread the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God the Almighty. 16 On his robe and on his thigh he has a name written, King of kings and Lord of lords.
1. Because of Jesus
- Jesus made everything for his ownership, pleasure, and glory - Colossians 1:16
For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
- Jesus has been appointed the heir of all things - Hebrews 1:2
but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed the heir of all things, through whom also he created the world.
- Jesus has asked his Father for the nations - Psalms 2:7-8
I will tell of the decree: The Lord said to me, “You are my Son; today I have begotten you. 8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.
2. Because of the Bible
- Your Bible is 1/3 prophecy. Of which the second coming of Jesus is the predominate subject
- The Bible contains over 300 prophecies about the first coming of Jesus.
- There are two to three times as many prophecies about the second coming of Jesus
- The second coming of Jesus is the most described historical event in the Bible
3. Because the Church Stimulates the Return of Jesus
- Holiness and Purity - 2 Peter 3:11-12
2 Peter 3:11-12
Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, 12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn!
- Discipling the Gentile Nations - Matthew 24:14
And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.
- Discipling the Jewish Nation - Matthew 23:39 & Isaiah 62:6-7
For I tell you, you will not see me again, until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’”
On your walls, O Jerusalem, I have set watchmen; all the day and all the night they shall never be silent. You who put the Lord in remembrance, take no rest, 7 and give him no rest until he establishes Jerusalem and makes it a praise in the earth.
- Prayer: ‘The Spirit and the Bride say Come’ - Revelation 22:17 & 20
Revelation 22:17 & 20
The Spirit and the Bride say, “Come.” And let the one who hears say, “Come.” And let the one who is thirsty come; let the one who desires take the water of life without price. 20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming soon.” Amen. Come, Lord Jesus!
4. Because of Reward - 2 Timothy 4:8
2 Timothy 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, will award to me on that Day, and not only to me but also to all who have loved his appearing.
5. Because of the Devil - Revelation 20:1-3
Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, holding in his hand the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain. 2 And he seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years, 3 and threw him into the pit, and shut it and sealed it over him, so that he might not deceive the nations any longer, until the thousand years were ended. After that he must be released for a little while.