An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
Genesis 1:1-2 (NKJV)
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
Genesis 1:1-2 (AMP)
1 In the beginning God (Elohim) created [by forming from nothing] the heavens and the earth.
2 The earth was formless and void or a waste and emptiness, and darkness was upon the face of the deep [primeval ocean that covered the unformed earth]. The Spirit of God was moving (hovering, brooding) over the face of the waters.
Genesis 1 was written under divine inspiration by Moses and is a spiritual revelation as well as a recording of history written in unique “Elevated Prose.”
Genesis 1 serves as a “Primer" for understanding God’s ways as he works in a fallen Age, Earth, and Humanity.
It is vital that we receive this Genesis 1 revelation so that we are not confused about, and can agree with, God’s ways in our lives and missions.
Genesis 1 General Revelations:
1) God creates everything
2) There is chaos and devastation in his creation
3) God is committed to a Mission of Restoration in his Creation
4) God has a process in the Mission of Restoration in his Creation
5) God will use the partnership of Image Bearing Flesh to accomplish His Mission
Creation (and your life) is caught up in an age of kingdom conflict and war which has led to devastation and chaos that needs restoration.
God clearly has a commitment to and a process of bringing about restoration in his Creation and our lives.
1) God’s Divine Order is Spirit Released Power Activated by the Word of God
2) First work is a Dividing Work unto Order: Days 1-3
3) Second Work is a Filling Work unto blessed multiplying ruling life: Days 4-6
4) Third Work is a Sabbath Resting in blessed completion: Day 7
12 For the word of God is living and active and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing as far as the division of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and able to judge the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
The process of God’s dividing work can be painful but it is leading to His Filling Work and eventually to Sabbath Rest.
Understanding God's process in this can relieve confusion and increase our agreement with His process in our lives and missions.