An equipping ministry to Disciple the Church.
A mission base to Send the Church.
Psalm 90:17 (ESV)
17 Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands!
Psalm 5:12 (ESV)
12 For you bless the righteous, O Lord; you cover him with favor as with a shield.
Psalm 84:11 (ESV)
11 For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favor and honor. No good thing does he withhold from those who walk uprightly.
Psalm 30:5 (ESV)
5 For his anger is but for a moment, and his favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.
52 And Jesus increased in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man.
Increased: prokopto - to beat forward, to lengthen out by hammering, to promote,
1. wisdom: sophia - skilled, wise, learned, discernment, insight
2. stature: helikia - age, time of life, maturity
3. favor: charis - good-will, loving kindness
I believe that we need to be equipped in how to embrace and transition into new seasons in the Spirit.
If we are not equipped then we can end up missing the next season, resisting it or even worse giving ourselves to a counterfeit season/destiny.
1 Samuel 2:26
26 Now the boy Samuel continued to grow both in stature and in favor with the Lord and also with man.
The Kingdom of God in the Holy Spirit is an “ever-growing” kingdom.
Jesus will liken it to a seed in soil in multiple parables in the gospels.
No need from us to create the “seed-dynamic”.
But it is imperative that we produce a healthy “soil-culture”.
Our spiritual lives are not static but rather ever-increasing form glory to glory as Paul says in 2 Corinthians 3:18.
2 Corinthians 3:18 (ESV)
18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
There are seasons and phases of development in our spiritual walk and mission.
It is important that we learn how to step into the new seasons of grace and glory that the Holy Spirit invites us into.
Dynamic of Moving into new Seasons of Wisdom, Stature, and Favor
1. Confidence and Clarity about what season you are currently in.
2. Discernment about counterfeit offers from the enemy offered to cause you to miss the true season.
3. Prophetic sensitivity to discern transitional seasons of shift.
4. Faith and Courage to “step up and into” the next season.
5. Patience with the process involving many steps.
6. Obedience without all of the information.
7. Unrelenting thankful spirit for the Spirit’s sovereign guidance.